The God of Love and Justice
Scripture: Deuteronomy 7:1–7:26
HOME GROUP DISCUSSION:
- What does identity (how we view ourselves) have to do with the way we live?
- How is holiness misunderstood in the church and in the lives of Christians? What is the essence of true holiness, and how should this affect life?
- What descriptions of Israel in verses 6-8 most impact you? Why?
- How does the calling of Israel to live holy in the land connect with us as New Covenant believers?
- What has God most used in your life and heart from this passage/sermon?
More in Deuteronomy: A Covenant of Love
May 20, 2018The Forgotten God
May 6, 2018The Heart of the Covenant; A Covenant of the Heart
April 29, 2018Original Covenant; Original Fear part 2