Mobile ITC Members Directory
Imagine a church directory that was always current and existed right on your iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android device or Kindle Fire. It's not too good to be true! If you are a member of Indian Trail Church, you can have the mobile version of the ITC Members Directory today.
Here's how to get the ITC Members Directory onto your device:
- First, go to the App Store on your device.
- Search for the Instant Church Directory app (it's free). This link might make it easier.
- Download the app onto your device, then open it.
- It will ask you to identify yourself by the email address you have in the ITC directory. (If the ITC Directory does not have a current working address, email Mark and let him know what your email address should be. Once he confirms the change or addition, you can try again.)
- The directory people will send a password to that email address almost instantly, so go check your email for the password.
- The app will then be asking you to enter your new password, so enter that.
- Once it confirms you are in the directory, the app will begin downloading the full ITC directory onto your device. Depending on your device and your download speed, it could take anywhere from seconds to over five minutes.
That's all there is to it! If you need to update your directory information, or want to be in the directory for the first time, email Mark the information and he will get you updated.